Roof Replacement, Roof Re-Cover & Related Roofing Services in Northern Utah
Red Fox Roofing is located in Roy, UT, and we provide roof replacement, roof re-cover, roof damage repair and related services to all of Northern Utah, including the follow counties and cities:
- North Ogden
- Farr West
- South Weber
- South Ogden
- Mountain Green
Box Elder County
Services We Offer
- Roof Replacement & Roof Re-Cover – Asphalt shingles, architectural shingles, TPO, IKO & Malarkey brands, free roof inspection, free estimate, pitched & flat roofs
- Roof Damage Repair – Loose or broken shingles, structural or decking damage, water damage, leaks, cracks & holes, sagging & buckling
- Swamp Cooler Removal – Removal of non-operating swamp cooler, before roof replacement or re-cover, or as a standalone service
- Ridge Vent Installation – Add air circulation, remove moisture, prevent mold & mildew growth, protect roof structure, blends seamlessly
- Skylight Installation – Add natural light, bring nature indoors, provide ventilation to control temperature & moisture, lower energy costs
- Snow Removal – Take weight off your roof, protect your roof’s performance, remove ice dams, stop potential damage & roof leaks
- Gutter Clean-Up – Keep gutter system flowing freely, remove leaves & debris, no need to climb a ladder, important seasonal maintenance
Worried About Your Home’s Roof? Contact Us for a Free Roof Inspection!
All services by Red Fox Roofing start with a free roof inspection to determine the current condition of your roof and assess any damage that may have occurred in cases of repair. This inspection helps us make the best and most informed recommendations for services you may need and provide an accurate estimate for performing the work.
Learn More About Our Services & Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Red Fox Roofing for a roof replacement, roof re-cover or other roofing service consultation, call us at 801-317-6984. You can also fill out our form, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss your needs.